Terms And Conditions
01. These terms and conditions govern all Internet services provided by HITECHBB, having its Registered Office at 5-59/11, Bank Colony, Medchal, Medchal – 501401. Mobile: 9133330582/83.
02. The service is provided for a reasonable and lawful purpose only and without express or implied warranties. This is save for those warranties implied or imposed by Indian law.
03. The service is provided on an 'AS IS AND AVAILABLE' basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. This includes warranties of title, non-infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No advice or information given by HITECHBB, its affiliates, or their respective employees shall create a warranty. Neither HITECHBB nor its affiliates warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any information, software, or other material accessible on the service is free of viruses, worms, Trojans, or other harmful components.
04. Fair Usage Policy - Upon reaching the fair usage level, the plan speed would be rationalized as per tariff plan limits for the rest of the billing cycle. Please note that the speed will be set to normal at the start of the following billing cycle.
05. HITECHBB will provide necessary assistance with the configuration and commissioning of Internet connectivity at the customer's service address during installation. HITECHBB will not be responsible for internal networking setup or WiFi configuration on the customer's end.
06. HITECHBB shall not be liable to refund any amount if the service is down or suspended or terminated or even canceled due to whatever may be the reason.
07. HITECHBB reserves the right to revise the charges, price list, and service packages from time to time at HITECHBB's own discretion. This will be binding on the customer.
08. HITECHBB will invoice the customer periodically and an invoice will be posted, couriered, or e-mailed to the customer. The customer has to pay the respective charges within 06 days from the date of the Invoice.
09. All charges must be paid in full without deduction, set-off, or holding. If the customer does not pay the amount within the due date, the company will charge interest @10% per month on the outstanding amount. This is until the customer pays the outstanding amount.
10.The HITECHBB is not responsible for shifting connectivity or refunding any amount to the customer in the event the customer moves from the service address to another address or wishes to discontinue services.
11. It will be the Customer's responsibility to enquire about outstanding accounts and in case of non-receipt of bills, the Customer has to contact HITECHBB and pay the amount owing by the due date. When a payment invoice is not received by the due date, HITECHBB reserves the right to withdraw/suspend/terminate the Service partially or fully.
12. Charges will be applicable if the customer intends to shift the connection internally or to any other area.
13. The customer should not reproduce, distribute, publish, copy, download, or otherwise exploit any third-party content protected by copyright or similar rights unless the customer owns or controls the relevant rights thereto or has obtained all the requisite licenses and approvals. The reproduction, distribution, publication, copying, downloading, or exploitation of any third-party content by the customer as aforesaid will hold the customer liable for infringement of copyright or other applicable laws.
14.The customer is required to ensure that objectionable or obscene messages or communications, which are inconsistent with the established laws of the country, are not generated/sent by the customer. The customer understands further that the internet contains unedited material, some of which is sexually explicit or pornographic material. This may be offensive to some people. Customer access to such material is at the customer's own risk. HITECHBB has no control over and accepts no responsibility for such materials
15. The customer confirms and warrants that all the information supplied by the customer while registering for the service is true, complete, and accurate in all respects. and It is not permitted for the customer to resell the service, and the right to access is subject to HITECHBB-determined limits and restrictions.
16. The hardware and software used for installation, which is deployed at the customer's premises will be HITECHBB property.
17. The customer must fully comply with the Indian Telegraph Act, of 1885, and the Indian Telegraph Rules made there under. This includes any amendments or replacements made from time to time. A transaction between HITECHBB and third-party content providers, including, without limitation, for goods, services, and/or third-party content, will not involve HITECHBB. Any of the customers.
18. In no event shall HITECHBB or the employees be liable to anyone for any or any special, incidental, or consequential damage arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) the service, including, without limitation, damage resulting from or for loss whether direct or indirect of business revenue or profits, anticipated savings or wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or for any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever, non-delivery, or service interruptions whether attributable to any negligent act or omission of HITECHBB or of its employees or otherwise. No guarantee of end-to-end bandwidth on the internet is made.
19. HITECHBB will try to maintain maximum service uptime. However, HITECHBB will not be responsible for actions beyond its control. The customer acknowledges and accepts that in the course of the service to be provided, there can be a number of factors affecting the provision of the service. The company's obligation to provide the service is on a best-effort basis.
20.The customer acknowledges and accepts that HITECHBB shall not be liable for any downtime in the service due to technical problems in the cable operator's network.
21. HITECHBB reserves the right to modify and amend this contract, the service, operating procedures, or any of its service fees, late charges, and prices. It may discontinue or revise any of the features of the service at HITECHBB's sole discretion.
22. If the customer commits a breach of any of the terms and or conditions of this contract including non-payment or late payment of any part of any invoice or if the customer's use of or action in connection with the use of the service is inappropriate, in HITECHBB's own opinion, with the continued use of and/or subscription of the service, HITECHBB may at any time, at company's sole discretion and without prejudice to any other remedy available to it at law, either suspend customer's access to and use of the service until such breach is remedied or terminate this contract and customer's access to and use of the service immediately. Reinstatement of the Service will require full payment of the outstanding balance and other charges plus an applicable initial sign-up fee. HITECHBB shall have sole discretion to allow such reinstatement of the Service in full or in part.
23. HITECHBB may suspend the service during technical failures, network modification, or repair or testing of the service network.
24. HITECHBB reserves the right to partially or fully withdraw, suspend, or terminate the service with or without notifying the customer in case the customer's payment instrument is returned for whatever reason by the customer's banker.
25. HITECHBB reserves the right to appoint any agency and authorizes the agency to verify the information provided by the customer. It also authorizes the agency to collect on HITECHBB's behalf. In case of any incorrect information found in the application form given by the customer, the company reserves the right to partially or fully withdraw/suspend/terminate the service forthwith without any notice in that regard.
26. If at any time, during the continuance of the service, the performance in whole or in part, of any obligation under it shall be prevented or delayed by reason of war, hostility, acts of the public enemy, civil commotion, sabotage, fire, flood, cyclone, earthquake, riots, bomb-blasts, explosion, epidemic, quarantine, restriction, strikes, lockout, compliance with regulations, orders or instructions of any central, state or municipal Government or agencies thereof or any other Acts of God etc., the customer will not have any claim for damages against HITECHBB in respect of such non-performance or delay in performance of the service.
27. HITECHBB shall not be liable for power failures, high voltage short circuits, or any other type of accidental damage.
28. HITECHBB shall not be liable to the customer for any delay or failure in providing the services. This is if the same is related or connected, directly or indirectly, to any reason beyond the Company's control.
29. It is hereby informed that it is illegal to terminate/originate international voice calls on PSTN Network.
30. It is hereby informed that conferencing international voice calls on PSTN Network is illegal.
31. It is hereby informed that VPN services are not promoted/provided by HITECHBB, and it is illegal to use such services on HITECH Broadband services.